VAN 3 NGẢ
This series of Motor Valve is used for the control of the ends of center A/C. Thermostat control the motor of the Valve, and make on/off through speed-down machine and reset spring to carry out the break/on of the hot/cold water in the pipe.
- Forging brass valve body
- Stainless steel base, aluminum shell
- Totally enclosed uni-directional hysteresis synchronous motor drive, stainless steel spring return
- Electric valve is divided into normal close 2-way valve and bypass the 3-way valve
- Motor voltage and valve body to take over the form can be custom made
- Power supply: 220V +/- 10% 50Hz～60Hz
- Power: <6.5W
- Pressure: 1.6MPA
- Valve Action time:
open time ≤13s closing time ≤7s
5. Working Circumstance:
Air temperature: 5～40℃
Pipe water fluxion temperature: 5～90℃
6. Type, Model, Turnover Capability refer the table:
Figure 1, figure 2 is to use tools to dissect the electric valve installation size figure shape.D
Refer table for the product size:
Instruction of operation and Installation:
1. Feed line and return pipe of differential pressure should be controlled within the range allowed pressure difference.
2. The valve should be installed somewhere easy to install and maintain.
3. Horizontal installation, that’s mean the motor should be in the above of valve body to avoid humidity.
4. When install 2 way valve, B side should be infall and A side should be outfall (A, B signed on the bottom of valve body)
5. When install 3 way valve, infall is on the bottom of valve (no signal showed)
Pay attention to
The 3 way valve, B side is NC and a side is NO, so install outfall pipe, B side should be connected with main pipe and A side should be connected with by pass pipe, please refer to figure 3.
Open valve manually, should push operation pole out softly, when operation pole is on the above of block ora, push down softly and make operation pole just on the place of block ora, now the valve is just on the station of full connect. Poke operation pole up, the valve could auto reset through spring revert power, the valve could work normal again.